Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Plan Compliance
- Defined Contribution Plan Design and Implementation
- Vendor Selection
- Fiduciary Benchmarking
65 East State Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Kyle's Profile
Kyle is a Principal of the firm and is the National Practice Leader of Findley Davies' Defined Contribution Recordkeeping/Administration Practice. He has been with Findley Davies since 1998.
Kyle has extensive experience in the assessment, development, and execution of retirement plan administration. His expertise includes the development and implementation of administration solutions involving ESOP's and retirement plans holding company stock.
In addition to his management responsibilities, Kyle is actively engaged with clients on strategic retirement plan design, implementation, and ongoing administration, as well as retirement plan analysis, provider assessment, and fiduciary guidance.
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio - B.S., Finance
Professional and Community Involvement
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, Regional Board of Directors, 2008 to present
- The Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges, Board of Directors, 2013 to present
What's Your Passion?
Watching my two daughters play basketball, golfing, the great outdoors, and The Ohio State Buckeyes.
Publications and Presentations
- 20 People to Know in HR, Columbus Business First, 2014
- Are Auto-Enrollment 401 (k) Plans Gaining Traction?, Viewpoint 2013
- Full Disclosure, Personal Wealth & Retirement Inside Report, Columbus Business First, 2012
- New Fee Disclosure Rates, Smart Business Magazine, 2012
- Simplifying Defined Contribution Plans, Smart Business Magazine, 2011