Areas of Expertise
- HR Strategy and Change Management
- Health Care Strategy
- Wellness Culture Change
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
1300 East Ninth St.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Nancy's Profile
Nancy Pokorny is a Principal with Findley Davies who defines leading edge strategies for companies to create thriving work environments. Prior to joining Findley Davies, she was Regional Sales Director for a world-renowned health system, bringing true wellness culture change to companies nationwide. In her role as Vice President of a small business association, Nancy led product development and operations related to expansive health insurance, workers' compensation, and energy programs.
Nancy has served in a client management capacity for a multitude of HRIS, mergers and acquisitions, communications, wellness and benefits projects. She has more than 25 years of experience in human resources and benefits, including 17 years with a global consulting firm. Her current consulting focuses on helping organizations drive the change needed to deliver on their corporate objectives.
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio - M.A., Education, Supervision
- Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania - B.S., Education, Mathematics, Magna Cum Laude
Professional and Community Involvement
- Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Executive Committee, 2013 to present; Board of Trustees, 2011 to present; Continental Cup Committee Chair, 2012 to present
- Cleveland Business Connects Magazine, Editorial Board, 2011 to present
- Ohio Basketball Hall of Fame, Strategic Partnership Committee, 2013 to present
What's Your Passion?
To learn and continually strive as a person and as a professional. To be the best that I can be for my colleagues, clients, family and community. And to help others achieve their goals, objectives and dreams.